Our Vision, Goals and Values
Our vision is to share Christ’s love through teaching.
Our Goals and Values
By God’s grace and for his glory, we seek:
- To open doors of opportunity for Christians to explore God’s calling to overseas service.
- To provide excellent training and field support which develop professional skills, spiritual growth and credible ministry.
- To advance our students’ educational level and quality of life.
- To appropriately communicate the good news with our lives, our service and our words.
- To partner with local churches for the spiritual growth of God’s family.
Our organization values are: Adaptability, Community, Transformation and Service.
We affirm our commitment to an evangelical Christian faith through the authority of the Bible and the historic creeds of the church, including the Apostle’s Creed and the Nicene Creed. We express this affirmation through the following organizational statement of faith:
We Believe In
- The unique divine inspiration, entire trustworthiness and authority of the Bible.
- The only true God, who created all things, and eternally exists as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, fully human and fully God; his virgin birth, perfect life, and the historical fact of His bodily resurrection.
- The death of Jesus Christ as the necessary and effective payment for sin.
- The victorious reign and personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ who will judge all people.
- Salvation through God’s grace to all who repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- The presence and transforming power of the Holy Spirit, who gives new life to all who believe.
- The value and dignity of all people, and the spiritual unity of all believers in Jesus Christ.